Pages


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Telling dreams

I had a very funny dream last night. I was in it, of course, and so were 2 of my friends and my little puppy. We went out to a club, and let me tell you, all of us made complete asses of ourselves. We really were an embarrassment.

One of my friends got totally drunk. One of my friends kept kissing everyone in sight. I was ignoring everyone, being really irritated and cold for some reason. And Vinnie... well, Vinnie had an accident. Poor little guy. Can't take him anywhere.

I told one of my friends about this, one of the friends from the dream, and the first thing she said was how she loved how Vinnie had an accident. Not that I took him to a bar, but that he felt it was fitting to pee right on the floor.

Dreams are so entertaining. And often, somewhat based in truth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment